As a Wedding Disc Jockey, you must be reliable, punctual and able to show off a fun and memorable personality as you perform and announce the events of a wedding reception and play guest requests throughout the evening. You must also be highly organized and detail oriented in order to provide a seamless, enjoyable, and, most importantly, entertaining evening for our clients. Music can make or break a wedding reception- it’s your job to make each client’s reception perfection!
We look for:
– Proven experience as a DJ
– Good public Speakers
– Works incredibly well with others
– Professional appearance and demeanor
– Weekend availability (you choose which ones you work)
– Have a Car
– Can lift 80 lbs
– Know your calendar far out in advance
Make $200 for a 4 hr event. Up to $500 or more depending on event, plus!
Please send a resume and cover letter to CL email. Thank you