We need wedding day help on May 26, 2017 (all day).
We are looking to hire 2-5 people to help us on our wedding day.
1. You must have your own transportation.
2. You must live in Henrico. Avoiding “coming from across town” hangups is paramount.
We will provide a contract to hired persons as mandated by our event insurance.
Pay is $100 that day per person; paid at the end of the event.
Again, you MUST live in Henrico. We are looking for someone who is in that area so that if there are any issues they can be there in a near instant.
Things you may do:
1. You will be our designated point of contact for the reception site and MUST be present. The venue will want us to add your name to our contract as the POC/Coordinator.
2. You would also be the point of contact for the DJ, Photographers, etc. and will be the person they meet when they arrive and will tell them where they can set up.
3. You will move decorations from the ceremony site to the reception site and ensure the ceremony site is vacated of guests and clean. Don’t worry, it won’t be heavily decorated so this is the easy part.
4. If there are any last minute things, like picking up food or decorations, then you would be the person to do that.
5. Remove decorations from the reception site and insure that it is clean. Don’t worry, we’ll be there to help with that!
We don’t expect the persons hired to have to do much aside from be at the venue and enjoy the reception, but just in case…they says there is always a mishap on one’s wedding day…
Please let us know if you have any other questions.